||Drilling Engineering, Production Engineering, Workover or Completion
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||base plus bonus
||Brookville, PA, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Seneca Resources Corporation, the oil & gas exploration and production subsidiary of National Fuel Gas Company (NYSE: NFG), is currently seeking a Superintendent, Well Intervention at its East Division office in Brookville, PA.
The Superintendent, Well Intervention will serve as an integral member of the Completions team with responsibilities including, but not limited to, the following:
• Provide leadership in subsurface well initial completion, intervention and workover activities. Scheduling, project coordination, and problem solving.
• Plan, schedule and direct all well intervention operations (clean outs, production logs, fishing, etc.) ensuring that all interventions are compliant with Seneca Resources' policy and practices.
• Coordinate surface flowback operations for initial completions.
• Supervise field completion personnel.
• Provide operational and technical support onsite.
• Work closely with EHS to insure Safety and Environment are priority one.
• Direct all field completion operations (well prep, frac, plug clean out, tubing installation, etc.).
• Work closely with Procurement/Supply Chain to derive the most value from vendors.
• Work closely with Drilling and Production field personnel for seamless operations and handovers.
• Mentor and help more junior staff grow into areas of additional responsibility.
• Provide overall direction for Operational Excellence through well defined planning, execution, and follow ups.
• Interface closely with Staff Engineers in helping to define procedures and developing best practices.
• Ensure intervention programs and any program amendments or deviations are prepared on schedule and adequately risk assessed.
• Assist in vendor evaluation and selection processes.
• Support intervention budget management and assist in cost management and evaluation processes.
• Ensure adequate third party quality assurance and quality control.
• Ensure appropriate assurance and review of the well intervention work plans.
This position requires a Bachelor's degree in engineering or a similar technical field plus 15+ years industry experience, preferably in operations, including horizontal well resource plays. The successful candidate must be authorized to work in the United States of America with a valid driver's license with no restrictions to operate a company vehicle. A strong, in-depth understanding of wells intervention techniques and wellwork practices is required. Must have a strong track record as a Completions, Production, or Interventions Engineer for an operator or major service provider. The successful candidate must have a personal commitment and proactive approach to EHS and demonstrated experience in leading multi-discipline teams with the ability to work as a team player emphasizing cost and efficiency improvements, and problem solving.
Candidate must have knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office, Wellview, and Rigview (or similar electronic well database). Excellent communication and time management skills are required as well as being detailed oriented and able to multi task and work through unplanned events.
Candidates responding to this ad must refer to the job title, Superintendent, Well Intervention, or Job ID #12-46PA in their correspondence.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available