Updated: May 3 2012
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Houston, TX, US
||Full Time Contractor
Closed - No longer accepting applications
High Level Job Description/Scope: The Wheatstone LNG Plant is a world-class green-field project which includes a downstream LNG plant project (multiple liquefaction trains, domgas facility and associated processing facilities, as well as significant infrastructure development including camps, roads, site development, dredging, material offloading facilities, and jetty construction to support LNG shipping). The LNG Plant will be built on a mainland site near Onslow, on the coast of northwest Australia. The construction methodology for the plant includes partial modularization.
This position will be responsible for supporting the ISBL Delivery Manager in the oversight of the development of subcontracting packages that include Structural, Mechanical & Piping (SMP); Electrical &Instrumentation; Paint, Insulation & Fireproofing (PIF); and Scaffolding.
Roles & Responsibilities would include:
• Ensure Safety/ZAP plans are cascaded by Bechtel into Subcontracts
• Review of prequalification of bidders
• Review Scope of Works and preparation of Bid Packages
• Review of Technical and Commercial Evaluations
• Review of Subcontractor Documents
• Review and Input into Project and Subcontract Schedule
• Interface with Engineering, Construction, Operations, and other Delivery Managers
• Support Workface Planning and Worker Productivity Initiatives
BS preferred or equivalent experience BSc (UK)
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available