Updated: May 8 2012
||Pipe Inspection / NDT, Piping Supervisor
||New Iberia, LA, US
||Full Time Contractor
Closed - No longer accepting applications
• Provide technical supervision of all FBE Coating and Buckle Arrestor and welding and AUT task at Bayou Pipe Coating and Bayou Pipe Welding Works.
• Inspection, Documentation and verification of offloading pipe to be FBE coated.
• Technical support of all contractor welding and AUT qualifications
• Technical review and comment on project welding and AUT procedures
• Preparation, welding and AUT requirements for Bayou Pipe Welding for Buckle Arrestors
• Member of JSM OEP Construction Management Team (CMT) as technical advisor for coating, welding and AUT
• Interface with contractor welding and AUT staff for all field technical issues
• 20+ years in offshore pipeline installations
• Experience in supervision of on-shore fabrication of subsea components
• Experience in manual and automatic welding weld qualification procedures for ultra-deep large diameter water pipelines.
• Experience in manual and automatic welding qualification procedures for ultra-deep water large diameter Steel Catenary Risers (SCR)
• Experience in weld fatigue testing
• Experience in FBE, Triple Layer Coating
• History of working as part of an integrated project team
• Knowledge of AUT and Welding codes
U.S. Gulf coast based Position is scheduled to start 5/21/2012 and expected duration is through November 2012 Work schedule: 10 hrs / day for 6 days / week minimum.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available