Updated: Sep 20 2012
||Well Servicing & Testing, Workover or Completion
||Alberta, Canada, Canada
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Tervita is a leading North American environmental and energy services company. Our 4,100 dedicated employees partner with natural resource and industrial companies who share our values and work with them to create a sustainable future. Safety is our highest priority: it influences our actions, guides our decisions and shapes our culture. We maintain a strategically located network of more than 95 state-of-the-art waste management facilities and a fleet of specialized equipment and assets to help customers address production and operational waste challenges. Our highly effective, convenient and environmentally sound solutions help minimize environmental impact and maximize returns.
A privately-held company, we've been known for the past 25 years by the brands of our founding companies: CCS, Hazco, Beck, Concord and others. By joining together our individual expertise, experience, assets and services, we will be uniquely positioned to develop integrated project management solutions and provide customers easier access to our broad range of comprehensive services.
Production Services is a global leader in well servicing innovation and takes pride in having delivered quality service to our clients over the past 30 years. We set a new standard in job training with the first-of-its-kind simulation-based training for rig workers, and are focused on continually improving the skill sets of our competent workforce. We strive to provide superior customer service and are committed to maintaining a safe workplace for our people and the environment. Our extensive fleet consists of 129 rigs, and operates out of bases in Grande Prairie, Whitecourt, Acheson, Cold Lake, Lloydminster, Blackfalds and Drayton Valley, serving Alberta, Saskatchewan, B.C. and the NWT.
- Responsible for keeping worksite, equipment and tools clean and in good working order under direction of Rig Manager and/or Driller/Operator
- Assist with rig mobilization and de-mobilization
- Participate in safety meetings, rig inspections, and emergency procedure drills.
- Identify safety issues and problems, take corrective action and follow through.
- Assist with Blow Out Prevention Procedures
- Help run tubing/rod in and out of well
- Valid Passport
- Minimum two (2) years well servicing/workover experience
- H2S Alive, First Aid, WHMIS, TDG
- Valid Class 5 Driver's License (Air brakes endorsement preferred)
- Previous mechanical experience
- Strong commitment to safety
- Work is physically demanding and is outdoors subject to extreme weather conditions
- To ensure a safe work environment, our company has a Drug and Alcohol - Fit for Duty Policy
As required, accommodations or living allowance provided when working in remote locations.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available