Updated: May 3 2012
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Houston, TX, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Our client, an international major oil and gas operator, seeks an Interface Coordinator to join their team.
• Coordinate internal and external interface matters through different phases and project execution.
• Work with all project groups to identify interfaces, preparation and update of interface documents.
Work with the Interface engineers within the project teams and FEED and EPCm contractors in relation to interface management, specifically focusing on:
• Alignment with Project work processes and project requirements
• Maintaining and updating the interface register database
• Facilitating information and data transfer between interface parties during the Execution and FEED phases
• Ensuring appropriate approval and governance protocols are in place
• Leveraging resources in relation to application of VIPs and best practices amongst project work groups
• Facilitate capture and sharing of interface management lessons learned between project groups.
• Provide monthly reports on status of interface activities and status within the project development team.
• Identify, document and implement improvements to the interface management process and procedures.
• Support and facilitate implementation of assigned Assurance activities for the Project Development including VIP and best practice activities.
• Quantify potential value and realised value for VIPs implemented during project development and execution.
• Conduct reviews / audits of interface management work processes within the project team (including contractor) as directed by the Assurance, Interface and Risk Team Lead.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• Four year college degree required
• Minimum 5 years experience in design and execution phases of offshore Major Capital Projects.
• Demonstrated knowledge of Interface Management plans, processes, tools and execution.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available