||Petroleum Engineering, Reservoir Engineering
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Attractive Salary Package
||London, United Kingdom
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Senior Reservoir/Petroleum Engineer
Minimum 12 months renewable
Attractive Market Rates
Our client is looking for a Senior Reservoir/Petroleum Engineer with extensive knowledge and expertise in petroleum/reservoir engineering.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Ability to work as an individual contributor in an integrated technical study team to deliver dynamic subsurface modelling as input to asset valuation, and development of work programmes and budgets
• Deep and wide experience with Mature Field rejuvenation/optimization required (and greenfield development planning, aspired)
• Ideal candidates will have 8+ years experience with a major upstream oil and gas operator and/or Independent upstream operator or multinational oilfield services company
• International exposure. Used to working with multi-disciplinary teams distributed over multiple locations
• Expertise in project valuation / development economics. Commercial awareness/mentality
• Petroleum Engineering degree (BSc/BA, MSc or PhD) from a recognised university
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for the latest postings.
Deep Water Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Agency for this Role.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available