Updated: May 10 2012
||£80000 - £95000 per annum
||City of London, United Kingdom
Closed - No longer accepting applications
London Based - Global Projects
Prestigious Mining group with a strong track record delivering successful mining projects around the world are looking to grow their London Team. You will be an experienced Resource Geologist with strong commercial experience educated to a degree standard, preferably a qualified Geologist.
Candidates who have come from an Analyst background within Mining would also be considered for this role.
Job Description Resource Geologist:
,p>You must have had exposure to mining, exploration or the consulting geology environment and you will be required to perform the following tasks:
- Provide Geo- Statistical analysis
- Participation in scoping, prefeasibility and feasibility studies
- Sign off on Resources
- Resource reporting in accordance with JORC Code or Equivalent
- Preparation of periodic operational reports
- Liaising with field geologists to develop geological models
- Monitoring and evaluating geological and assay data quality
- Resource and Mine Production Reconciliation studies
- Preparation of geological/diagrams/figures
- Preparation of annual and individual project wok programs and budgets
Experience and Skills:
- Strong hands on experience in geological modeling resource
- Knowledge of Mining Software (Datamine, Vulcan, Istasis)
- Russian speaking would be nice to have
My client offers an attractive salary and Bonus structure. Additionally, they are prepared to be flexible with working hours if required. If you would like to work in Central London for and established growing company, please feel free to send in your cv immediately.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available