Updated: May 31 2012
||Somerset, United Kingdom
Closed - No longer accepting applications
My client, a world leading service and drilling provider to the Oil and Gas industry are currently recruiting a Electrical Engineer to join their team inSomerseton a short term contract basis.
Duties will include:
- Research and analysis of "Request for Engineering Support" (RES) work instructions including labour and material estimates for Electrical products
- Analysis of international codes and standards, contractual information, customer specifications and system design specifications
- Preparation of Project documentation such as functional design specifications factory acceptance test procedures, operation and maintenance manuals and product support documentation
- Conceptual design of Product in accordance with FDS requiring instruction of Designers to provide design schemes and subsequent detailed drawings
- Working with project team to identify information shortages and blockers to progress
- Managing of engineering work within pre-determined budgetary targets of engineering hours and material cost
- Working with suppliers and customers to discuss technical specifications, manufacturing queries, procurement queries etc
- Time and Budget management of off-line indirect engineering initiatives linked to engineering process improvements, feasibility studies, product development/improvement, product qualification etc
- Management of internal review process, concept design review, intermediate design review, final design review and associated communications, minutes
To be considered for this role, the following is desired:
- Working knowledge BS7671: 17th Edition Wiring Regulations.
- Working Knowledge AS3000, NIC1000 Wiring Regulations.
- Working knowledge of ISO 13628-6.
- Preferred knowledge ATEX, SIL, CE.
- Understanding of materials resourcing and planning systems (Visibility/ EPIMS)
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available