Updated: Jun 17 2012
||Maintenance Engineer, Mechanical Engineering, LNG
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
GLNG is seeking an experienced Rotating Equipment Engineer to join their Downstream Operations Team. Reporting to the Engineering Superintendent, the Rotating Equipment Engineer will provide engineering support solutions on all critical rotating / turbomachinery equipment in GLNG Downstream Facilities. In addition you will be required to provide support to the maintenance program, condition-based monitoring, troubleshooting, problem solving, failure analysis, project services and plant improvement activities in order to achieve rotating equipment reliability and availability to meet plant production targets and HSE requirements.
In this role you will utilise your previous experience in a process plant environment to achieve your key accountabilities.
• Formulate, plan and monitor the implementation of comprehensive engineering and maintenance strategies, techniques and plans.
• Lead the review of maintenance program effectiveness and recommend technical solutions.
• Prepare and facilitate Reliability-Centred Maintenance study and review for all rotating equipment.
• Project Services and Plant Improvement and Defect Management.
• Development and Maintenance of Procedures and Standards.
• Act as the technical authority on Rotating Equipment for the GLNG Downstream Operations and provide advice in the development and implementation of plant improvements, asset life study, non-standard repairs and/or plant design modification.
To be successful in this position you will hold a Mechanical Engineering degree and will have experience within a process plant environment (experience in ConocoPhillips Optimised Cascade LNG Plants is preferred). You must be eligible for Corporate Membership of the Institute of Engineers Australia. Vibration Analyst Level 1 qualifications would be highly desirable.
You will be self motivated with a strong desire to be a member of a successful, multicultural team of dedicated professionals. Strong communication skills will complete the package.
This role is initially based in Brisbane with relocation to Gladstone to occur in early 2013. It is a permanent, residential role in Gladstone, Queensland. During our construction and commissioning phase, there may be some travel involved with this role.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available