Updated: Jun 6 2012
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
WTS Energy is seeking to hire Specialist (Reservoir Studies/Reservoir Development/Reservoir Management) to work in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for its client which is an International Oil and Gas Operator company
The responsibilities of Specialist (Reservoir Studies/Reservoir Development/Reservoir Management) will include but are not limited to the following:
• Lead and drive the formulation of all subsurface studies for required fields inclusive of Conceptual/Area Development Plan, Full Field Study/Review (FFR),
• Field Development Plan (FDP), Post Drilling Review, EOR studies, hydrocarbon resource assessment in order to effectively deliver field
• Review solutions and development plan strategies with sound technical integrity, timely delivery and identify appropriate technology to monetize reserves
• Keep abreast with and identify innovative technical ideas introduce in technical advancement, new technology, research and development in the area of Reservoir Engineering.
• Advice, apply and provide implementation support on operational technologies in Reservoir Engineering to the group.
• Lead a multidisciplinary team to conduct technical & consultancy projects involving base and key technologies and carry out R&D projects in key and pacing technologies in the area of Reservoir Engineering
• Prepare project proposals for technical & consultancy projects involving key and pacing technologies and review reports on technical & consultancy projects involving base technologies in the area of Reservoir Engineering
• Provides consultancy/advice in R&D and technical & consultancy projects in key technologies and conduct training in base, key and pacing technologies in the area of Reservoir Engineering
• Coaching and training capability
• Minimum Bachelor's degree in Petroleum Engineering or equivalents
• Total experience of more than 15 year experience in Petroleum Engineering related activities.
• More than 7 years in a specialized area in reservoir studies or development or management. Having good overall knowledge on those disciplines would be an advantage.
• Possess wide experience in international operations.
• Possess excellent human relation, communication and motivational skills
• Resident based position
• Long term contract position
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available