Updated: May 3 2012
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Closed - No longer accepting applications
WTS Energy is seeking to hire Specialist (Drilling Engineering) for one of its client who is an international Oil & Gas Operator company.
The responsibilities of Specialist (Drilling Engineering) will include but are not limited to the following:
• Plan, organize, direct and manage the overall implementation of Drilling Technologies ie HPHT, deepwater, non conventional and conventional drilling, onshore/offshore exploration, development, completion, work over and wire line activities in accordance with the approved programs, procedures and practices and with the specific objective of achieving optimum operating cost, safeguarding the safety of personnel and property and protection of the environment.
• Provide technical expertise to trouble-shoot major operational problems, such as blow out, rig on fire or serious accident that may occur during the operations.
• Provide coaching for young professional engineers
• BSc/Msc in Petroleum Engineering , or
• BSc/Msc in Mechanical Engineering
• More than 15 years relevant working experience including working in offshore operations and Operator Company.
• Has balanced technology and operational experience.
• Resident based position
• Long term contract position
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available