Earth Stream Global
Updated: May 3 2012
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Closed - No longer accepting applications
- Is a global oilfield service and products provider to the offshore oil and gas industry focussing on deepwater applications.
- To provide a focal point for Risk Based Assessment (RBA) and act as Technical Authority within the company IIM Function Team and the IIM Operations Teams. To take ownership of the development and maintenance of RBA processes, procedures and guidance in support of the IIM Function Manager. To define competency requirements for personnel undertaking RBA on behalf of the IIM Function Manager, and to assist in the competency assessment and training requirements of all personnel within Oceaneering IIM who have an input, or issue deliverables related to, RBA.
These duties shall be undertaken in addition to delivery of discipline engineering requirements to clients as dictated by operational requirements.
- Degree in engineering discipline or science degree or equivalent
- 10 years experience in integrity/ inspection arena
- 3 years experience in RBA arena
- Supervisory experience
- Knowledge of oil and gas component failure mechanisms and repair options
- Management training
- Communications skills
- Familiarity with ACET or other databases and other discipline specific software
- Team player with balanced viewpoint
- Ability to liaise confidently with clients at Asset management level
- Understanding of asset business drivers with regard to Integrity
- Good mentorship skills
- Microsoft Office Products
- Microsoft Visio / Project
EarthStream is a specialist global recruiting business dedicated to the energy, resources & environment sectors that is uniquely positioned to understand the interplay and increasing convergence between these sectors. We specialize exclusively in the energy, resources and environment sectors with our capability in providing staff across a range of technical, engineering, scientific and commercial disciplines. The recruiters in each of our industry specific divisions understand the unique skills and requirements of each vertical sector and where to find the best people in that field. With operations in five continents we have the coverage and experience to service our clients and candidates anywhere in the world
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available