Forum Energy Technologies
Updated: Jun 4 2012
||Design Engineer, Electrical Engineering
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Houston, TX, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
• Create designs and documentation to facilitate manufacture of products including drawings, bills of material, and material specifications.
• Fully developed designer capable of working with minimal direction.
• Assist the engineer in design of electrical control and instrumentation systems for use in land and offshore drilling applications.
• Work independently with guidance from engineers in developing layouts.
• Create detailed engineering documentation for release to manufacturing. Documentation to include assembly detail drawings electrical control schematics, bills of material, and installation procedure documents.
• Interface with engineers and other designers in a team environment.
• Check work of others for accuracy, functionality, as well as the applicability of the design.
• Must possess basic knowledge of manufacturing capabilities.
• Must possess understanding of ANSI, and IEEE drawing standards.
• 0-3 years of experience in design of electrical control and instrumentation systems.
• Schematic design experience with AutoCad.
• 3-D design experience with Solid Works.
• Knowledge of industry related electrical codes and standards.
• A working knowledge of drilling operations a plus.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available