Updated: Jul 18 2012
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Colorado, TX, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Signa Engineering offers the world's leading energy companies with experienced contractors and a safe conduit for our Clients to bring on their selected consultants. We are experiencing unprecedented demand for our Consultants, not only in the US, but worldwide. Our success is due to selecting only the best people to join our team.
Our current available position is for a Drilling Engineer based in Colorado.
The description for this position is as follows:
- Prepares well plans and AFE's for onshore and development wells.
- Applicant MUST reside in Colorado.
- Assists in preparation of plans for more onshore wells.
- Preparation of application for permit to drill.
- Prepares technical specifications for materials and services.
- Captures lessons learned and documents performance against targets.
- Provides engineering support to field operations through preparations of procedures and onsite assistance with pressure detection, casing running, cementing, etc.
- Provides guidance/mentoring to less experienced engineers.
The requirements for this position are as follows
- Bachelors degree in Engineering.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience; 10 years preferred.
- 5 years experience in well planning and well operations.
- Trained in advanced well planning including casing design, cementing, and drilling fluids.
- Proven ability to function well in team environment.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Demonstrated leadership potential.
- Must have legal authorization to work in the US on a full-time basis
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available