Tucker Energy Services, Inc.
Updated: Jun 5 2012
||Logging, Operations Manager, Seismic
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||McAlester, OK, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
JOB SUMMARY The Cased Hole Manager directs the operations for the Cased Hole division to include: strategic planning, process improvement, employee relations and problem resolution. Must build and develop operations organization, processes and procedures to support strategic direction. Must establish operations initiatives for improvement in safety, quality, cost, delivery and employee relations. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Direct and assist with the creation of Standard Operating Procedures that aligns with organization's goals and objectives.
- Assists in the annual budget planning process and regularly monitors departmental expenditures and expenses.
- Ensures the maintenance, scheduling and tracking of all Cased Hole equipment, downhole and surface.
- Assist with all petrophysical issues and interpretations.
- Ensures training of all cased hole personnel to all new services and equipment.
- Manage and monitor data bases associated with Cased Hole.
- Consults with HR to handles employee relations issues and ensures all personnel activities are in compliance with organizational and regulatory guidelines.
- Maintains and promotes positive relations with major Exploration and Production (E&P) accounts and communicates client requirements to operations.
- Provides management with weekly, monthly and quarterly technical and maintenance reports.
- Responds to inquiries, researches and resolves operation or log quality problems to the satisfaction of the client.
- Evaluates market requirements and competitor capabilities and makes recommendations that ensure and secure the marketability of our new technologies.
OTHER JOB DUTIES Perform other duties, responsibilities, and special projects as assigned. This job description reflects general details necessary to describe the job's essential functions and the job's level of knowledge and skill typically required. The job description should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned, such as working in other areas to cover absences or relief, or to otherwise balance the workload. QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Engineering or related field with 8 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Leadership: a demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others. Management: the ability organizes and manages multiple priorities. Problem analysis and problem resolution at both a strategic and functional level. Technical knowledge in cased-hole operations, personnel management and safety procedures. Employee training and development. Strong customer orientation. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. High performance teams and strong team player. Commitment to company values. Proficient in Microsoft Office. WORK ENVIRONMENT Work is performed in an office environment with controlled climate and occasionally may work in outside environments with exposure to various weather conditions. Ability to lift up to 25 lbs occasionally. Some travel may be required up to 25%.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available