Radial Drilling Services, Inc.
Updated: Nov 1 2012
||Coil Tubing, Well Site Supervisor, Wireline Operator, Current US passport - Willing to travel Internationally
||Spring, TX, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Job Description: Operating land coil tubing units.
Responsible for operating ½"coil tubing radial jetting units during both the milling and horizontal jetting phases of the operations, coordinating equipment and personnel for specific ongoing down hole operations and providing direction to field trainees. Responsibilities also include being a professional liaison with Customer representatives.
• 1 year experience minimum operating coiled tubing or wire line units
• Ability to ensure timely execution of orders, instructions and directions of operations manager
• Experienced in training crews on equipment, job procedures and safety regulations
• Proven ability to direct and perform routine maintenance on all equipment
• Capable of preparing status reports and post job reports as necessary
• Well Control Certified.
• Current Commercial Drivers License/ DOT Certification
• Experienced in troubleshooting mechanical components, diesel engines and pumps
• Previous supervisory experience working with teams
• Computer literate
• Guaranteed base, daily bonus, expenses and mileage and a standard benefit package.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available