Updated: May 2 2012
||Drilling Consultant, well integrity
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Our client, a leading global Oil and Gas Operator, is looking for a Well Integrity Team Lead, to be based in Iraq on a 12 month, rotational contract.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Leading the Well Integrity Engineers and Mentors in developing and implementing the Rumaila Well Integrity Standards for all existing and future well stock, covering production, injection, source & disposal wells, both active & inactive.
- Handover procedure and Auditing
- Critical operating procedures
- Tree & wellhead inspection & maintenance
- Corrosion & erosion monitoring
- Well integrity tracking system for well inventory and anomaly tracking
- Risks assessment of well stock to prioritise work plan
- Implement systems, process and contracts to support management of well integrity
- Develop resource plan to support implementation
- Performance manage well integrity using KPIs
- Delivery of annual well integrity statement
- Train, coach and mentor ROO staff in well integrity
The ideal candidate will have :
- A proven ability to coach, train and mentor staff.
- Experience of managing third party contractual relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- At least first degree level in an engineering or related discipline.
- Knowledge of well service contracts.
- IWCF Well Control certified or equivalent.
- Experience working in a remote location in a multicultural environment is preferred.
- Flexible approach to work
- Ability to travel to UK and overseas.
Highly competitive per diem salary
Rotational flights taken care of
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available