Updated: May 2 2012
||Drilling Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, HPHT Equipment Engineer
||Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Closed - No longer accepting applications
HPHT Equipment Engineer- Large Operator- Aberdeen
Min 12 Month Contract
My client, a large international operator, is looking to recruit a HPHT Equipment Engineer to provide specialist HPHT Equipment Engineering Services to deliver maximum value to the assigned asset whilst maintaining standards
Without compromise to Corporate health, safety and environmental standards and in accordance with Statutes, Regulations and Company Policies, the incumbent is responsible and accountable for:
* Implementation of the Wells Department's: Policy, Organisation, Technical Standards, Management Controls, Control Procedures, and Working Practices for the design, execution and QA/QC of HPHT Equipment Engineering activities.
* Implement controls and processes to safeguard the technical integrity, economic interests and reputation of assets, in respect of HPHT Equipment Engineering Design and Services.
* The safe design and execution of agreed HPHT equipment engineering activities on time and within budget to deliver maximum value
* Driving value improvements by application of rigorous QA/QC (Right First Time) and LEAN methodology to all HPHT Equipment Engineering activities
* Provide troubleshooting support to field based HPHT Well teams during execution activities, and provide troubleshooting support to the asset during operation of the wells if/as required.
* Be prepared to work "Pan Europe" when required
Competence & Experience
As a minimum the incumbent will:
* Have a qualification in Mechanical Engineering, Applied Physics or a similar technical or scientific discipline.
* Have a minimum of five years HPHT Equipment Engineering experience, with strong preference for experience of Drill-In Liner Systems and Expandable Liner Systems.
* Have experience integrating technical and business activities on multi-discipline projects. The experience should include supervision of technical activities.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available