Laking Aran Moorhouse
Updated: May 4 2012
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Director of Business Development - Houston - $ negotiableThe primary role of the Director of Business Development- Houston is to achieve revenue goals for assigned regions/accounts with a primary focus on the Houston market. In addition, a Houston-based Senior Delivery Manager will be available for sales engineering and proposal support when needed.The Director of Business Development- Houston reports to the VP of Global Business Development.Responsibilities:
Quota AttainmentMy client was established in 1998 when rigs first started to become automated. We pioneered, and remain the leader, in delivering Drilling Technology Assurance Services. Due to the increased number of new high-spec assets being built and the exceptional value our services provide, we have doubled our revenue each of the last three years
- Achieve personal revenue targets and support the attainment of team revenue targets.
- Maintain a rolling sales pipeline that is 3-5X the quarterly quota target.Account/Territory Management
- Identify, develop, close and sustain business in assigned client accounts.
- Build trusted advisor relationships within client accounts at all levels.
- Understand & respond effectively to most technical questions from prospective clients.
- Effectively convey my client's risk reduction concepts at all levels.
- Work closely with the delivery team to ensure a high level of client satisfaction.Leadership
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with internal teams such as marketing, finance, and delivery.
- Actively support the goals, mission and business principles of the company.Administration
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date client, activity, and pipeline data in Salesforce.
- Improve service capabilities by providing client feedback to marketing and delivery.
- Maintain accurate administrative reports; submit all reports on time.Requirements for the Position:
- Proven record of sales success, consistently meeting or exceeding objectives.
- Engineering or professional services sales experience.
- Excellent communication, consultative selling and negotiation skills.
- An entrepreneurial spirit, persistence, and a strong work ethic.
- Ability to travel 50% of the time.Preferred Characteristics:
- Basic technical understanding of equipment control systems and a desire to learn more.
- Technology-related degree or equivalent work experience.
- Five of more years' experience in, or with, the upstream oil & gas industry.
- Sales experience and relationships with drilling contractors and operators.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available