WTS Energy (CVS+JP) 2010
Updated: Jun 6 2012
||HSE Manager / Advisor
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
WTS Energy is seeking to hire Head (HSE Risk & Crisis Management) to work in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for its client which is International Oil and Gas Operator.
The responsibilities of Head (HSE Risk & Crisis Management) will include but are not limited to the following:
• Lead and drive the formulation of Risk Management strategies and framework, encompassing policies, procedures, system and processes that are in line with COMPANY integrated Group HSE objectives, strategies governance and in compliance with the relevant host countries regulatory requirement, standards and industry best practices.
• Lead in the implementation of emergency preparedness exercise through an effective training programs, exercises, drills and simulations, review post-exercise findings and recommend mitigation actions to arrest potential threats to ensure highly competent personnel are strategically placed to manage emergencies, safeguarding people, assets, environment and reputation.
• Drive and lead an integrated risk assessment for HSE and Asset Integrity risk areas and conduct due diligence for mergers and acquisitions, HSE major incident investigations and HSE aspects in new projects within E&P, taking into consideration outcome of industrial benchmarking and in compliance with COMPANY HSE Technical standards and guidelines and host country requirements with a view to safeguard and sustain operational excellence, ensuring risk posed to the business is eliminated or reduced to ALARP.
• Lead and drive the development/enhancement of methodologies, tools and training/ educational modules related to risk management (e.g. Health Risk Assessment, Environmental Impact Assessment, Process Hazards Analysis) by conducting gap analysis to identify improvement opportunities and enhance existing best practices to be disseminated to Group-wide including contractors, to ensure that the required tools and methodologies are available to drive HSE risks to as low as reasonably practicable (ALARP).
• Lead and drive an effective implementation of Emergency Management throughout E&P operations and installations; review and recommend interventions to achieve operational excellence through analyzing risk exposures to safeguard stakeholders' interests in line with regulatory requirements and best industry practices.
• More than 20 years of experience in Oil & Gas Industry.
• Possess excellent human relation, communication and motivational skills.
• Minimum Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
• Long term contract job.
• Resident based position.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available