WTS Energy (CVS+JP) 2010
Updated: Jun 6 2012
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
WTS Energy is seeking to hire Head (Facilities) to work in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for its client which is International Oil and Gas Operator.
The responsibilities of Head (Facilities) will include but are not limited to the following:
• Drive the implementation of plans & strategies for design integration between onshore fabrication, offshore installation & hook-up and commissioning of the infrastructure for the development of new hydrocarbon reserves at project fields in line with the Company's target to meet the first production date within the sanctioned cost while ensuring compliance to quality and HSE standards.
• Drive the implementation of infrastructure integrity assessments strategies and plans to uphold technical integrity of the project infrastructure in compliance with HSE standards in order to safeguard the Company's interest & reputation.
• Deliver the target for the development of new oil and gas reserves of Green and/or Brown field projects in line with the set targets to deliver business objectives and values.
• Influence decision making in Joint Ventures projects for total project solutions in line with Joint Operating Agreement in order to safeguard Company's interest and added value.
• More than 15 years relevant working experience (offshore experience).
• Possess excellent human relation, communication and motivational skills.
• Minimum Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
• Long term contract job.
• Resident based position.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available