WTS Energy (CVS+JP) 2010
Updated: Jun 6 2012
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Closed - No longer accepting applications
WTS Energy is seeking to hire Specialist (Pipeline Engineering) to work in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for its client which is International Oil and Gas Operator.
The responsibilities of Specialist (Pipeline Engineering) will include but are not limited to the following:
• Lead and drive the team in providing technical support to project teams by reviewing the issues raised by the contractors/project teams and propose solutions as well as validate the recommendations in resolving the issues in order to ensure project continuity is as per pipeline integrity specifications and requirements whilst meeting the project schedule and cost objective.
• Integrate, enforce and improve Pipeline Engineering processes and systems for all phases of facilities engineering activities by streamlining and updating the guidelines, procedures and COMPANY Technical Standard to ensure the facilities# technical integrity requirements are in line with the technology development and advancement.
• Lead the evaluation, acquisition and implementation of new and niche technologies in Onshore and Offshore Pipeline disciplines and pipeline replacement work leveraging on joint research studies and the industry experts# capabilities to derive new innovative technical solutions, methodologies and best practices to enable development of petroleum resources and maximize the Company's business value while building up competitive advantage for E&P.
• Plan and drive the implementation of strategies for offshore pipeline engineering design and construction for PCSB global operations by ensuring total quality 'life of field' solutions, optimum resource (material & manpower) and logistic utilization and acquisition of appropriate technologies to enable monetization of new reserves and assets.
• Analyze and recommend solutions on offshore pipeline engineering aspects and its interfaces with other multi-disciplines areas through Project Integrated Reviews (PIR) and Line Department Reviews (LDR) in order to ensure technical integrity and assets deliverables as well as compliance to COMPANY Technical Standards (PTS), HSE regulations and policies, national rules and regulations as well as international codes and standards.
• Review key project documents which include Development Options, Field Development Plan (FDP) and Design Basis Memorandum (DBM) and provide critical technical and commercial decision (related to the overall project and offshore pipeline engineering in particular) to ensure that the technical proposals address critical issues that may have impact on integrity, reliability, operability, HSE compliance, resource capability, operating environment and cost effective solutions in line with company's objective whilst safeguarding company's interest.
• At least 16 years experience in Oil & Gas Industry.
• More than 10 years relevant working experience, possess offshore & onshore experience.
• Possess wide experience in international operations.
• Possess excellent human relation, communication and motivational skills.
• Minimum Degree in Petroleum Engineering or equivalent.
• Long term contract job.
• Resident based position.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available