WTS Energy (CVS+JP) 2010
Updated: Jun 6 2012
||Petrophysicist, Logging Operation
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
WTS Energy is seeking to hire Specialist (Petrophysicist - Logging Operation) to work in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for its client which is International Oil and Gas Operator.
The responsibilities of Specialist (Petrophysicist - Logging Operation) will include but are not limited to the following:
• Lead and guide the logging programs of projects by planning and engaging closely with project team and contractors during logging operations in delivering departmental performance requirements in order to ensure smooth business operation to achieve business sustenance.
• Lead the implementation of all logging contracts during the various phases of field life cycle by monitoring the contractor performance the budget utilization of electric logging contract to ensure work and cost effectiveness in achieving business targets.
• Drive the implementation of Quality Assurance/Quality Control processes in all logging operation activities during the various phases of field life cycle.
• Lead and drive the of petrophysical data acquisition activities and quality check by conducting technical reviews in line with the approved international industry standards to ensure COMPANY integrity and optimum acquisition of petrophysical data..
• Knowledge in petrophysical evaluation, identifying technical requirement and value creation opportunities.
• Network with technical expert for continuous technical development and advancement.
• Coaching and training capability.
• At least 16 years experience in Oil & Gas Industry.
• At least have solid experience of 10 years in logging operation.
• Possess wide experience in international operations.
• Possess excellent human relation, communication and motivational skills.
• Minimum Degree in Petroleum Engineering or equivalent.
• Long term contract job.
• Resident based position.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available