WTS Energy (CVS+JP) 2010
Updated: Jun 6 2012
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
||Full Time Contractor
Closed - No longer accepting applications
WTS Energy is seeking to hire Specialist (Reservoir Engineering) to work in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for its client which is International Oil and Gas Operator.
The responsibilities of Specialist (Reservoir Engineering) will include but are not limited to the following:
• Skill in conducting/reviewing dynamic simulation studies/reservoir modeling i.e. up scaling, initialization, history matching and prediction.
• Gas/Oil Field Development planning.
• PBU program, Pressure transient interpretation and evaluation.
• Specialize core analysis program/monitoring/QC/analysis.
• Material balance studies.
• Experience/proficient on standard technical software application, among others PETREL, ECLIPSE 100/300, MBAL, etc.
• IOR/EOR evaluation/studies and implementation.
• Unconventional resource evaluation/studies.
• Identifying technical requirement and value creation opportunities.
• Network with technical expert for continuous technical development and advancement.
• Coaching and training capability.
• At least 16 years experience in Oil & Gas Industry.
• At least having 10 years experience in reservoir studies.
• Possess wide experience in international operations.
• Possess excellent human relation, communication and motivational skills.
• Degree in Petroleum Engineering.
• Long term contract job.
• Resident based position.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available