WTS Energy (CVS+JP) 2010
Updated: Jun 6 2012
||Production Technologist, Production Engineer
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
WTS Energy is seeking to hire Specialist (Production Technology) to work in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for its client which is International Oil and Gas Operator.
The responsibilities of Specialist (Production Technology) will include but are not limited to the following:
• Identifying monetization opportunities in EOR in the area of well technology for reserves growth from existing matured, marginal and more complex Fields.
• Drive and lead the implementation of well technology plan
• Managing EOR activities (studies, development, and production) which spans across the life of fields
• Identifying monetization opportunities in EOR in the area of well technology for reserves growth from existing matured, marginal and more complex Fields
• Identifying technical requirement and value creation opportunities.
• Network with technical expert for continuous technical development and advancement.
• Coaching and training capability.
• At least 15 years & above experience in Oil & Gas Industry.
• At least having 7 years experience in well technology assessment.
• Possess wide experience in international operations.
• Possess excellent human relation, communication and motivational skills.
• Long term contract job.
• Resident based position.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available