Updated: Oct 14 2012
||Marine Engineering, Reliability Engineer, Structural Engineering, Subsea Structural Integrity Engineer, Asset Integrity Engineer, Subsea Structural Inspection
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Rotational Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
The Senior Structural Integrity Engineer will report to the Subsea Facilities Integrity Team Lead and will be responsible for managing the client topsides structural integrity and inspection program. Involvement in the subsea structural inspection program will also be required.
The current client structural inspection program comprises of regular API Level I and Level II inspections of all offshore structures.
Subject Matter Expert and proven track record in offshore structural integrity management and inspection with particular emphasis on topsides.
• Develop the client topsides structural integrity management systems and procedures
• Prepare and manage the annual topsides structural inspection plans and workscopes
• Review topsides and subsea structural inspection reports. Assess defects and anomalies; prepare remedial recommendations and updated inspection plans; provide technical support during remediation
• Create/manage the Weight Control databases
• Liaise with Company structural integrity consultants who prepare the high level integrity workscopes and manage the SACS computer models
• Provide structural integrity support to Assets as requested
• Provide training to national engineers.
• Bachelor's Degree in an appropriate engineering subject
• PE/Chartered/Licensed/Registered Engineer preferred
• A minimum of 10 years experience and proven track record in topsides structural inspection and integrity management
• Experience in subsea structural inspections
• Experience in topsides Weight Control
• Although this is not a structural design and analysis position, relevant experience in this area will be an advantage
• Conversant with relevant international structural integrity and design codes & standards
• Familiarity with integrity and inspection software packages and databases, knowledge of other structural engineering software will be an advantage, especially SACS
• Familiarity with Risk Based Inspection principles
• Strong management and supervisory skills
• Ability to mentor national engineers.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available