Updated: May 2 2012
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Baku city, Azerbaijan
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Opportunity for Azerbaijan Nationals to join a leading Oil and Gas Operator based in Azerbaijan on a contract basis. Our client is one of the world's largest energy & petroleum company.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Perform all duties with regard to Client's business Unit Policies, Guidelines and Government Legislation
- Perform all duties with due regard to the Client's business Unit and Corporate HSSE Standards, Policies and Guidelines, the Health and Safety of others who may be affected and the environment
- Ensure all materials shipped from the installation are compliant with the appropriate legislative and policy requirements (e.g. COSHH, dangerous goods, Waste regulations, shipping of explosives, certification etc)
- Ensure all materials received at the installation are compliant with the appropriate legislative and policy requirements (e.g. COSHH, dangerous goods, Waste regulations, shipping of explosives, certification etc)
- Coordinate Installation supply vessel activity to ensure that all vessels and turned around and released as required / planned
- Provide detailed and planned back load information lists to LC and all relevant parties in approved common format
- Raise Materials Request Lists from Client Drilling/Production Group Loadings / MEL
Liaise with the Logistics Control Room Operator with regard to vessel movements to / from the installation and within 500 meter zone and surrounding area.
- Ensure backload manifests (drilling & production) are accurate and complete and are delivered to the vessel within 15 minutes prior to the completion of cargo operations
- Liaise with offshore Drilling / Production Supervisors for additional equipment requirements and planning for equipment and materials delivery
- Collation of daily cost updates for inclusion in morning drilling report.
- Track and control all high rental and direct issued materials / equipment using inventory management and MEL systems and processes
The ideal candidate will have:
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available