Updated: May 2 2012
||Contracts Administration, Contracts / Commercial , Non EU & FSU
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||£1 per month
||Baku city, Azerbaijan
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Opportunity for Azerbaijani Nationals to join a leading Oil & Gas Operator based in Azerbaijan on residential contract basis. Our client is one of the world's largest energy & petrochemical company.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Perform administration activities of assigned project contracts to ensure a high standard of administration in accordance with established procedures. Ensure that all contractual processes and decisions are in accordance with Client Group Policy and GPO requirements, are transparent and supported by appropriate documentation. When required, provide project management with appropriate contractual advice.
- Promote Client's HSE commitment by example
- Support PSCM line manager to ensure that all required contract reporting systems are established and maintained in accordance with project requirements, and that accurate reports are provided to project management.
- Liaise with and support Contract Supplier Performance Leaders, Technical Specialists and delivery team leads regarding all contract matters.
- Liaise with Project Services personnel and to ensure coordinated approach and consistency between cost reporting and contractual requirements.
- Liaise, as required, with project contract and procurement personnel based in U.K.
- Monitor contractors reporting and investigate any anomalies.
- Ensure Contractors comply with Client's Anti-Bribery and Correction Risks Due Diligence requirements.
- Administration of Procon system for designated Contracts.
- Assist with the review and resolution, including necessary internal consultations, of any VOR's or claims issue VO's or Amendments, as necessary.
- Assist with the preparation of contractual and commercial correspondence, and ensure maintenance of correspondence files.
- Maintain auditable contract records.
The ideal candidate will have:
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available