Updated: May 1 2012
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Houston, TX, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
· Pipeline system design to ASME and DnV standards, including rigid riser and clamp design.
· Installation Engineering (S-Lay, J-Lay and Reel-Lay)
· Scope breakdown and manhour estimates for prospective work
· CTR generation
· Report writing
· Minimum of Bachelor's degree in mechanical, ocean, or related engineering discipline.
· 10-15 years experience
· Ability to function as a technical lead on design or installation projects.
· Working knowledge of industry-standard analysis tools such as OFFPIPE, OrcaFlex, CAESAR, and the like.
· Good functional capability with standard Microsoft Office software - especially Excel.
· Functional skill with MathCad.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available