Updated: Oct 10 2012
||North America, LA, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Entech Services is looking for self-motivated personnel to work as Safety Representatives on offshore/land-based oilfield production/drilling/work over/seismic locations.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Maintain HSE information for location
- Perform location audits and hazard assessments
- Provide safety topics and attend pre-tour safety meetings
- Pre-Job planning/overseeing job safety analysis and hazard control
- Perform onsite orientations
- Manage permitting process
- Conduct behavior-based safety observations/oversee process
- Manage location short-service employees
- Conduct Incident investigation
- Oversee BSEE inspections
- SEMS compliance
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available