Swift World Wide Resources
Updated: Jun 6 2012
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Baton Rouge, LA, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Our client is a world leader in the development and production of specialty chemicals. They have a strong geographic presence in high-growth markets. Combined with over 14,000 employees and their resolute commitment to sustainable development places, our client is in the strongest of positions to face the challenges of today's industry.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Responsible Governance Award
- Agreement with the ICEM: High standards in the area of management/employee relations on all sites
- Great Benefits and competitive salary
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Analyzes preliminary engineering-design concepts of equipment.
- Drafts failure mode and effect analysis sheets
- Advise engineers on design to increase the reliability of the system.
- Research new stationary and rotary equipment to increase production efficiency
- Recommend measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product.
- Reviews Incident database and reports to determine cause of incident.
- Completes Management of Changes for new or modified equipment or procedures as needed.
- Manages and implements site Mechanical Integrity Program. Modifies activities or procedures to accomplish this.
- Performs detailed operational analysis of equipment to determine fitness for maintenance or service.
- Located in Louisiana's state capital: Baton Rouge
- Highest Education in Louisiana
- Near LSU campus
- Bachelors of Science in Mechanical Engineering.
- 3-5 years experience in chemical industry or related manufacturing industry.
- Good working knowledge of construction, repair codes, welding, and testing codes and procedures.
- Experience with rotating equipment or fixed.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available