Swift World Wide Resources
Updated: Jun 6 2012
||Electrical Engineering, Reliability Engineer, design, power distribution systems
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Victoria, TX, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Our client is one of the world's largest integrated producers of polymers and fibers. They deliver exceptional value for its customers through market insights, technology innovations, and a powerful portfolio of global trademarks including Lycra fiber, Coolmax fabric, Cordura fabric, Antron carpet fiber and Stainmaster carpet.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
Our Client focuses heavily on finding the right attitudes. The top three cultural aspects they focus on when recruiting are Humility, Integrity and Professionalism. They also are recognized for their safety efforts. They received the Perfect EHS award at several locations around the world.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
• Develop the business justification and preliminary scopes of work for improvement and expansion of electrical systems to support capital projects and improvements.
• Work with capital project managers, design contractors and vendors to develop scopes of work and final design for capital improvements and modifications to electrical equipment.
• Identify, develop, and implement maintenance plans for medium and low voltage electrical equipment including distribution cables, 480V switch gear, electrical breakers, back-up power supplies, and electrical motors.
• Employ Reliability Centered Maintenance tools to improve equipment reliability.
• Assist operations engineers and operators in troubleshooting electrical equipment problems.
• Mentor engineers and maintenance mechanics in reliability based maintenance techniques.
• Write repair plans and scopes of work for equipment repairs.
• Lead root cause analysis to evaluate the causes of equipment failures.
• Implement action items from root cause analysis to prevent future failures.
• Use organizational and planning skills to set goals and get results.
This position is located in Victoria, Texas. Victoria is just two hours away from Galveston, San Antonio and Houston.
• Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering
• 3 years experience in an industrial manufacturing organization or design organization.
• Experience using SAP
• Experience in the design of electrical equipment and power distribution systems
• Experience in reliability engineering tools such as Root Cause Analysis and Reliability Centered Maintenance
• Basic Microsoft Office 2007 skills (word & power point and Excel) such as using Word to create and modify documents and tables, using Excel to create and modify spreadsheets and using PowerPoint to prepare and present PowerPoint presentations
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available