Updated: Jun 22 2012
||Sales and Marketing, Technical Sales
||Elmendorf, TX, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
One of the largest oilfield services companies, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries and employs more than 50,000 people worldwide. With a product and service portfolio that spans the life cycle of a well- drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention- and a robust research and development effort , we are well positioned to meet the ever-evolving needs of the oil and gas industry.
Generate business and increase revenues at the district level through sales of Weatherford products and services.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop and maintain long term customer relationships.
• Develop and maintain contact with key decision makers within the customer base.
• Assist other sales personnel, customers and potential customers on the technical issues of the products.
• Work with sales staff and R&D to propose changes in existing products and the introduction of new ones.
• Provide input as to changing market conditions of customers to assist in the development of the marketing strategy.
• Generate and submit bids to existing and potential customers as needed.
• Relate field/customers issues to District Manager and assist in the resolution of the issue.
• Visit customer worksites to make certain that product is meeting customer expectations.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
• Excellent written and oral communications skills.
• Excellent computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office applications.
• JD Edwards knowledge and experience.
• High School diploma or higher
• Self starter.
• High level of motivation.
• Ability to work independently as well as work as a member of a team.
ANY SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS
• The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations.
• Valid driver's license.
• Minimum 2-5 years sales experience.
• CDL with HAZMAT
• Lifting 20 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and / or carrying of objects weighing up to 10 pounds
Calls will not be accepted for this position.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available