BP International Ltd
Updated: May 1 2012
||Design Engineer, Project Engineer
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Closed - No longer accepting applications
- Undertake concept identification and assess alternatives to ensure Project adopts suitable development option.
- Engineering oversight
- Identify opportunities for project enhancement and influence Operator to incorporate
- Monitor and influence operator preparation and implementation of effective project execution plans an procedures to improve project economics, schedule, safety and quality
- Review and influence engineering, fabrication and construction deliverables to ensure agreed BP comments are incorporated appropriately
- Evaluate and advocate for the company on operator procurement procedures, approved vendor lists, Purchase Requisitions and Invitations to Tender. Influence operator activities to be in joint venture's interest and in accordance with BP's Code of
- Assist in the performance of all assurance activities
- Monitor module design, fabrication, inspection, delivery and site construction and determine where BP technical resources should be deployed to assure technical, quality, cost and schedule issues are properly resolved
- Support PGM in developing handover documentation for the Region OBO production team
- Monitor execution of project engineering program from design to site construction and commissioning
- Assure operator execution is on track to deliver the asset in compliance with statutory requirements and partnership aspirations
- Assure operator HSSE performance to minimize business and S&OR risk to BP across all aspects of project execution
- Identify and optimize engineering technical resources across the OBO project portfolio to ensure allocation of resources maximizes value for BP
- A minimum of Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- Willingness to travel to operating assets in the field up to 25% of the time
- Knowledge of and experience in principles and applications of Integrity Management (IM)
- Understanding of cost budget development and control of expenditure
- Extensive process engineering experience
- Proven coaching skills with a track record of coaching and developing people
- Demonstrated ability to work in a large operation with multiple discipline teams.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available