Updated: May 7 2012
||IT - Programming & Database, Zenator Power User
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Houston, TX, US
||Full Time Contractor
Closed - No longer accepting applications
The primary responsibilities of the Systems Completion Base Coordinator consist of the following:
- Set up the Zenator data base in readiness for Commissioning.
- Coordinates the Zenator Team: Document controller, Punch list administrator, clerical personnel.
- Operate and maintain the Zenator Database.
- Provide technical support for Preservation usage of Zenator.
- Set up Zenator data base in readiness for PSSR punch listing activities.
- Tracks and Reports progress of activities prior to RFC all the way to RFSU.
- Inputs all PSSR punch items and other related issues into Zenator.
- Closes out all punch related activities and issues a certificate of completion for the Sub Units.
- Issues certification for RFC Sub-Unit.
- Ensures that all completed dossiers are in Zenator as signed and approved copy and also that all executed dossiers are scanned into the Zenator systems.
- Ensure the Contractor performs work in a safe and environmentally responsible manner.
- Transfer knowledge and expertise to EPCI contractor counterparts.
The interface responsibilities of the Systems Completion Base Coordinator consist of the following:
- Ensure EPCI Contractor compliance and usage of Zenator Systems Completion Database
- Interface with both CVX & EPCI Contractor QA/QC & Commissioning teams to evaluate check sheet status and current System & Sub-system priorities
- Interfaces with RFC Coordinators and RFSU Coordinators, continually tracking their activities.
- Interfaces with System Completion Group.
- Actively involved in the transfer of all completed documents from Zenator into CMMS data base
- Interface with Project Document Control in the transferring of scanned electronic copies of the dossiers into CD's.
- Coordinate with Falcon Global Technical support group via support desk to report any technical issues with the Zenator SCD.
- Interface with Company Safety Advisor and Contractor Safety Officers to ensure a safe and environmentally sound job area.
- Communicate with Company Engineering any possible technical issues.
- Monitor all aspects of Contractor work activities. Report problems if required.
- Provide technical support to all Zenator read-only Users.
- Organize Zenator Usage Training and provide a Zenator User manual as when required.
- Track and report progress of Contractor effort with respect to pre-commissioning and commissioning
- Monitor job face safety and environmental responsibility. Report problems if required.
- Continually participate in interface meetings with Contractor counterparts.
- Provide written reports as required by the commissioning lead.
Minimum of 5 years experience in the oil and gas industry in a similar role required.
- A varied background with High safety awareness is essential.
- Ability to read technical drawings such as P&ID's essential.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (e.g. Access, Excel, Word and Power Point).
- Ability to interface with diverse teams consisting of construction / commissioning / operations / engineering / QA/QC.
- Must be able to set up and maintain User group in Zenator. Assign security privileges to User group. Able to use Zenator launch, Zenator Allocator and Report Plus. Set up Tag Type Matrices in the database. Set up checksheets templates in the database: AITR, BITR, CITR, and PITR and VITR.
Must exhibit mature judgment in conjunction with sound reasoning and analytical process. Ability to perform well during periods of adversity. Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Requires daily ability to build consensus in areas of contention while enhancing working relationships. Previous CABGOC experience a plus.
- Strong commitment to live the values/principles associated with teamwork/team play.
- Good "people skills" is a must.
- "Can do" mindset.
- "Mentoring/Training" mindset.
- Good facilitator.
Team Specific Conditions
- Previous experience as a Zenator (Systems Completions Database) Power User necessary
- Must be willing to live and work in and around Fabrication Facility and Offshore Environment.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours and rotations as the project schedule dictates. The Systems Completion Base Coordinator must exhibit mature judgment in conjunction with sound reasoning and analytical process. Have the ability to perform well during periods of adversity.
Requires excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to integrate effectively with EPCI contractor team to influence actions and plans. Must be a good facilitator
A key deliverable for this position is to achieve an accident and incident free performance during the work efforts leading to turnover. Approximate start date is ASAP. This position will begin in Houston TX working 5 days a week until approximately September 2012 as project progresses the person will transfer to Korea for approximately 1 year; then Offshore Angola 28/28 rotation (approx 1 year). Foreign candidates will be considered.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available