Nomac Services, LLC
Updated: Sep 26 2013
||Pearsall, TX, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Nomac Services, LLC, a Chesapeake Energy company has immediate positions available for experienced Directional Drillers in the Rockies and South Texas Regions. This is a full time position with Nomac Services. Qualified candidates should have at least five years of directional drilling expereince.
- Review, understand, and update operations and well plan packets
- Verify equipment and services, including bottom hole assembly (BHA), MWD tools & systems, as well as other relevant computer equipment & systems
- Plan, assemble and test BHA with the Driller
- Trip in hole and troubleshoot & report any down hole issues
- Execute kick-off operations, build and land the curve
- Drill the lateral, utilizing MWD survey data, lateral section calculations, and other drilling parameters to achieve target objectives
- Trip out and rig down equipment
- Compile and disseminate final reports of the drilling operation
- All duties are to be performed in accordance with Chesapeake's Environmental, Health and Safety Guidelines; as well as Chesapeake's Code of Business Conduct and Ethics.
- Other duties as assigned
- Able to provide information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Knowledge of related tools and equipment, and their specific functions
- Able to safely navigate undulating terrains in all forms of weather conditions.
- Able to work and communicate effectively with all levels of co-workers, clients, and other external contacts.
- Demonstrate basic computer knowledge through effective use of a personal computer including Microsoft Office applications. Able to learn company specific applications.
- Any associate who drives a company or personal vehicle for Company business must possess a valid driver licenses and follow all guidelines that are outlined in the Company's Fleet Policy.
- Able to judge which of several objects is closer or farther away from you or to judge the distance between you and an object.
CHK offers excellent compensation and benefit packages which include comprehensive health, dental and life insurance benefits, paid vacation/sick/personal leave, a 401(k) program matching 15%, and generous equity compensation. Chesapeake Energy has been named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For the past 6 years in a row.
Please apply online at www.chk.com/careers. The ID for the Rockies is 12906 and for South Texas the ID is 12912.
Minimum of 5 years Directional Drilling experience.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available