Global Career Company
Updated: May 2 2012
||Facilities Engineer, Field Development
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Kenya /Uganda/ Ghana/ Ethiopia/Mauritania
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
The purpose of this role is to provide engineering expertise in studies and development projects, ranging from feasibility through to project execution.
• Contributing to all facilities-related aspects of existing assets
• Keeping abreast of market activities, facilities concepts and external contractor costs and availability
• Providing engineering input to studies and development work
• Contribute to development of engineering standards and procedures
• Ensuring design has properly considered all safety, and environmental issues
• Reporting on any unsafe act or condition, environmental or health hazard, injury, illness or near miss witnessed to immediate supervisor or site in charge.
• 7-10 years of experience in facilities engineering in the EP industry
• Good understanding of the facilities costs involved in all phases of project development and production operations
• Experience of conceptual project development through to project sanction; able to provide technical, costing and schedule definition/direction for projects to allow evaluation of project economics
• Experience to effectively use cost estimating tools
• Strong conceptual innovative thinking with technical and analytical skills
• Experience in deep-water and onshore oil and gas developments
• Sound understanding of current safety and environmental practices
• Experience of selecting and supervising outside consultants and contractors
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available