Collarini Energy Staffing Inc.
Updated: May 25 2012
||Production Engineering, Stimulation , Workover or Completion, Prior experience working for an operator highly desired.
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Market or better !!
||Onshore and Offshore US locations, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Our client base, ranging from small to large operators, is seeking experienced Production & Completions Engineers for both consulting and full-time opportunities. Candidates must be authorized to work in the US without restriction.
Must have a bachelor's degree and 5 or more years of experience with an operator in upstream oil & gas, plus one or more of the following skills:
* Fracture design and implementation
* Well Control
* Well Intervention
* Deliquification, plungers and rod pumps
* Well Completion / Recompletion
* Stimulation for both conventional and unconventional
* Production Optimization of both conventional and unconventional
* Artificial lift design and implementation
* Design of pump and downhole systems
* US basin experience, especially Permian Basin
* HPHT (high-pressure, high-temperature)
Some clients will consider years of experience in lieu of a degree, depending on the position.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available