Universal Personnel, LLC
Updated: May 21 2012
||CAD/CAM, Mechanical Engineering, Structural Engineering, designer, autocad, microstation
||Associates/2 yr Degree
||28-33/hour - D.O.E.
||Columbus, OH, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
ENGINEERING FIRM IN COLUMBUS, OHIO NEEDS DESIGNERS:
Mechanical / Structural Designers - Two Positions Open
Mid-Senior Level Experience Needed
• Long Term Positions
• Full Benefits Offered
We're looking for Two Designers to join a dynamic firm with major growth plans over the next five years. We're looking for Mid-Senior Level Experienced Mechanical / Structural Designers who will be responsible for:
• Performing basic design functions - including system layout, creation of drawings and design documents.
• Interfacing with equipment and materials vendors - assisting with equipment specification.
• Coordinating the execution of tasks with other designers and drafters.
• Creating or revising CAD or manual drawings from information provided by a designer or an engineer.
• Assisting designers and engineers in conducting field investigations.
• Preparing complete drawings or revises drawings based on information provided by an engineer or a designer.
• Assisting others in performing routine design calculations.
• Reviewing information provided by a designer or engineer for clarity and completeness and taking the initiative to resolve problems before proceeding with the work with the objective of minimizing rework.
• Checking all work performed to insure that it is consistent with the information provided.
The ideal Mid-Senior Level Designers will have:
• Two-year technical degree - Associates Degree in engineering or drafting or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 5+ years design experience.
• Proven drafting experience - good working knowledge of drafting standards in mechanical and structural design.
• Good working experience with AutoCAD and/or Intergraph Microstation CAD systems.
• 10+ years overall experience in drafting and design.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available