Kappa Management Limited
Updated: Apr 30 2012
||Logistics Coordinator, Supply Chain Management
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Logistics, custom clearance, Health, Safety and Environment Management related to Warehousing in Oil
and Gas field within Supply Chain Department.
The list below is given as an example and do not include exhaustively all tasks and skills that could been
asked to be accomplished by the Consultant.
Having planning skills.
Having interpersonal abilities.
Having problem solving abilities.
Having good communication skills.
Being able to work under pressure.
Being physically fit.
Having appreciation of safety concerns.
Having IT skills.
Being self‐motivated and proactive.
implementing health and safety procedures;
managing staff training issues;
motivating other members of the team;
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Responsible for writing Standard Operation Procedures and support of global processes in the Materials Management and Warehouse Management areas, logistics, shipment and custom clearance matters.
2. Follow appropriate change control procedures including the creation and ownership of Business Requirements, Functional Specifications, and Testing.
3. Lead and/or participate in meetings to gather business requirements, perform testing, training, work on new initiatives, enhancements and manage all phases of the implementations using Client's processes.
4. Recommend and prepare documentation on best practices, business procedures, reporting related to Supply Chain Department.
5. Liaise with SAP Client's team to formulate solutions for production support or project tasks.
6. Perform knowledge transfer, internal training and conduct refresher trainings.
7. Follow appropriate Client's procedures.
8. Produce technical documentation (System Requirements Specification, Training documentation).
9. Escalate and Communicate project or task status, risks associated with the initiatives undertaken to the respective management teams.
10. Perform other duties as assigned.
11. Provide coaching and consulting to junior team members and business owners Materials Management and Warehouse Management procedures within Supply Chain department.
OTHER COMPETENCIES AND DUTIES
Extensive knowledge of coordinating all of the entities involved in a supply chain.
Extensive experience in the strategic planning and transportation of products.
Planning of procurement, production, inventory control, logistics and distribution.
Possessing creative problem‐solving and analytical skills.
Willingness to work unusual hours.
Highly effective motivator with strong written and spoken communication skills.
An ability to handle the pressures arising from having to meet deadlines and targets.
Able to evaluate complex situations and find solutions for them.
Assist the Client to monitoring all shipments, logistics and warehouse activities
Extensive knowledge of air and sea freight shipments
Good knowledge of customs regulations
Be able to organize and prioritize work
Extensive knowledge on Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel and Power
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available