Adecco Middle East
Updated: May 2 2012
||Mud Engineer / Drilling Fluids
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Supervise the activities and personnel within the location according to the requirements and ensure
personnel adherence & compliance to company's and customer's QHSE standards.
Supervise and assist the operators in their duty and ensure that they have the best possible training and
have the right tools and equipment to undertake the tasks efficiently. Duties include:
• Handles the staff issues within his supervision and establishes a good relationship and proper
communication with them and ensures their adherence to company's & customer's standards and
• Liaison between the staff and the company's management to provide the support and assistance for
• Maintains good relationships with the customers' representatives, responds to their requirements
and ensures smooth processes and customer satisfaction.
• Manages LMP activities in an efficient, professional and cost-effective manner.
• Ensures that all equipment on the LMP is performing in a safe and proper condition and as per the
• Ensures proper cleaning, maintenance and housekeeping of all equipment in the rig.
• Facilitates the rotational leave forms of the staff as per the rotational schedule and job
• Runs basic mud checks as directed.
• Responsible for performing the required maintenance of all equipment associated with liquid mud
(pumps, valves, mud checking equipment, hoses).
• Maintains the calibration of the instruments, devices & test equipment as per the calibration
• Performs regular physical inventory checks on all stocks of sacked, bulk materials and drummed
products and facilitates required reports
• Responsible for the daily material movements and preparing Receiving & Delivery Tickets for all
materials received from customer and vice-versa.
• Maintains proper records and documentation.
• Handles local purchase of LMP requirements.
• Operates the LMP vehicle and utilizes it as per the job requirements.
• Minimum 5 years of mud engineering experience.
• Excellent communication skills; Arabic language is an advantage.
• Can effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet strict deadlines.
• Excellent computer skills.
• Familiar with maintaining equipment calibration and repair.
• Has excellent knowledge of and experience in solids control equipment, installation and
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available