Updated: Jun 14 2012
||Geologist, Geoscientist, geology, geologist, geology manager, FDP, field development, exploration, 2
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Competitive Basic and Bon
||Moscow, Russian Federation
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Your role as the Geology Manager will be to manage the exploration and field development of two fields in the Yamal Region of Russia. You will be responsible for all exploration work and the develop and implement the FDP whilst leading an integrated team of Geologists, Geophysicist and Reservoir Engineers.
Responsibilities will include:
- Planning of scope and volume of Exploration Work
- Reserves Estimation
- Risk Evaluation
- 2D & 3D Geological Modelling
- Seismic Exploration & Data Interpretation
- Manage service providers and research centres
- BSc / MSc Geoscience or equivalent
- Operator and / or service company background
- Experience managing major geological operations
- Russian language skills, written and spoken to technical level
- Knowledge of Russian O&G market
- Competitive Salary and Bonus Scheme plus social package
In order to be considered for the role you must have a valid Russian passport / work permit.
For more information please contact Adrian Marshall at below address or visit the Leap29 website for a comprehensive list of open positions.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available