Updated: May 1 2012
||Wireline Operator, supervisor
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
EXCELLENT TAX-FREE PACKAGES
As the State oil company of one of the largest hydrocarbon producing countries in the world, and the developer of the world's largest non-associated gas fields, Qatar Petroleum (QP) can offer you diverse experience in challenging production and exploration environments. Utilising state-of-the-art technology, you will contribute directly to the development of Qatar Petroleum's oil and gas fields.
• At least 6 years experience in oil field well services practices related to wireline and well completion/testing activity in sweet/sour oil and high pressure gas wells with an oil company of repute.
• At least 2 years experience should be as independent Wireline Supervisor.
• BSc in Petroleum Engineering or related discipline plus relevant technical courses
• Supervises day-to-day Offshore wireline work on related wells.
• Discusses work programmes issued by Sr. Wireline Supervisor and execute such programmes after a careful planning.
• Monitors the jobs continuously by on-site participation and appraises his supervisor on their progress continuously.
• Involves in redressing/servicing and testing of a large variety of wireline tools and equipment and ensures that such items are in top working order.
• Trouble shoots various wireline problems after having an interaction with his supervisor.
• Due to inherent hazards involved in the jobs, executes the jobs by following stringent safety regulations.
Excellent communication skills in English (verbal and in writing) required for all positions.
Working in Qatar offers a secure, family-oriented lifestyle where expatriate employees and their families are encouraged to fully participate in the community. All posts offer attractive locally tax-free salaries together with an excellent tax-free expatriate package including family status, excellent children's education, transport allowance, paid air fares (cash equivalent), accommodation and furniture allowances, annual bonuses, life insurance and medical coverage, generous annual leave and other allowances.
Interested candidates should forward their CV (in English), quoting Wireline Supervisor in the subject line.
Hudson offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
Regrettably only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available