Updated: Aug 13 2012
||Drilling Consultant, Well Servicing & Testing, Workover or Completion
Closed - No longer accepting applications
* Must have at least 10 years of experience running completions
* Must have good working knowledge of the discipline of completion engineering, i.e. understanding the various scientific theories and principles and practical application in this discipline. Particularly in the following areas:
- Upper Completion Design - tubing size, metallurgy selection and component selection
- Sand Face Design
- Perforating Strategy and Design
- Interventions and Well Surveillance/Reservoir Monitoring
- Completion Time and Cost Estimates
- Packer and Drill In Fluid Selection
- Tubing Stress Analysis using WELLCAT
- Artificial Lift
- Screen Design and Selection
- Design of Lower Completion Design - Sand Control
- Skin Analysis
- Gravel Pack placement and selection
- Selection and Testing of Subsea Safety Valves
- Well Logging Equipment and Log Analysis
- Erosion Analysis - Material Selection of down hole equipment
- Stimulation - Acidizing and Fracturing design and operations, including frac packs.
- Corrosion Analysis
- Fishing Tools and Methods
- Preparation of Basis of Design documents
- Preparation of Completion Program
- Offshore Subsea Completion Experience
- Computer Operating System and Engineering Softwares
* Working knowledge in areas such as production testing, mud logs and geology is also required.
* Plan and supervise contractors' activities in performing on site completion activities for the successful, cost effective and safe implementation of completion activities.
* Perform detailed completion running plans and drawings.
* Provide onsite direction and supervision during completion and testing operations
- Well Control Certification IADC or IWCF
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available