Updated: May 11 2012
||Operations Manager, Rig Operations
Closed - No longer accepting applications
At Key Energy Services our mission is to be a leading global well intervention and production enhancement service company. Key Energy is the largest provider of onshore well service rigs in the United States and one of the leading onshore, rig-based well servicing contractors in the world. We provide a complete range of well services, including rig-based well maintenance, workover, well completion and recompletion, fluid management, coiled tubing, fishing and rental, hydra walk and ancillary oilfield services.
We are currently seeking an International Operations Superintendent for our location in Oman.
• Provides assistance and support to the Country Operations Manager or Country Manger by ensuring safety and environmental compliance as well as overseeing daily field operations
• Provides oversight in rig operations ensuring operations meet customer needs and are performed in accordance with Key Energy safety policies and procedures
• Develops short and long term business objectives with Manager
• Implements rig and yard operations related policies and practices
• Schedules and coordinates training and safety meetings
• Reviews and approves time cards and daily work tickets
• Manages employee work schedules and maintains records on employee productivity
• Plans and coordinates work activities relating to rig operations as needed
• Performs other related duties as assigned
• High School Diploma, or GED or equivalent
• Considerable experience in and knowledge of the well servicing or related oil and gas industry, including a minimum of four (4) years of work experience in a supervisory or managerial capacity and environment
• Strong understanding of company safety processes and practices
• Good communication skills with the ability to make presentations to large groups
• Effective interpersonal skills with good managerial abilities
• Ability to translate knowledge into viable recommendations/solutions
• Ability to understand, interpret and communicate company policies and procedures
WHY WORK FOR KEY ENERGY SERVICES?
We offer a very competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, vision and dental coverage, life insurance, 401(k), education assistance, short-term disability coverage and paid time off. For consideration, please submit your resume at the bottom of this page. EOE
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available