Fabcon Canada (Dover Group)
Updated: May 16 2012
||Human Resources, Sales and Marketing, Secretarial or Administrative, Minimum 2 years Recruitment experience in Oil & Gas industry
||Associates/2 yr Degree
||Calgary, Alberta, Canada
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Dovre Group is pleased to offer the following opportunity: Recruiter based in Calgary, Alberta.
Assists in growth of our organization by recruiting top talent for our valued clients.
* Sources, recruits and on-boards technical resource candidates as per client requests.
* Develops a pool of perspective candidates for immediate and future hire.
* Proactively identifies new market opportunities and pursues them.
* Builds relationships with Candidates and Clients in order meet their needs.
* Builds and maintains company candidate data-base.
* Determines Client requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
* Determines Candidate qualifications by reviewing resumes, interviewing, analyzing responses; comparing qualifications to job requirements, and verifying references in order to assess the right job fit.
* Arranges Candidate/Client interviews by coordinating schedules, travel & accommodations.
* Reviews client Work Orders for completeness and accuracy for management review.
* Prepares Candidate contracts for management review.
* Support new Consultants with on-boarding/relocation logistics (as needed).
* Conducts orientations; schedules rotations and assignments; monitors Consultants performance on job and advises them on client training requirements.
* Accomplishes monthly mobilization targets.
* Plus any other duties as assigned by Operations Manager.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
* Minimum 2 years Recruitment experience in Oil & Gas industry, preferably with a large O&G organization.
* Coupled with at least 5 years administrative office experience.
* Must be energetic and results driven.
* Excellent at building rapport with Clients and Consultants.
* HR knowledge of hiring principles and legislation.
* Professional team player.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage application from anyone meeting the requirements for any position for which we recruit and welcome your questions regarding this position.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available