Swift Worldwide Resources
Updated: May 7 2012
||Design Engineer, Piping Engineer, autoCAD, mechanical design
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Chattanooga, TN, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Swift Worldwide Resources is an international recruitment firm specializing in talent acquisition within the oil and gas industry. Swift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey recruitment solution to capture top technical and management talent by designing bespoke packages that align with the unique needs of our clients. With approximately 3,000 employees in over 30 countries, Swift has an expansive global footprint in the oil and gas recruitment industry.
Our client, a specialty chemical company, is seeking an experienced Piping Designer to join their team in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
* Our client is a global company creating value for their customers and shareholders across a portfolio of advantaged intermediate chemical technologies, high performance polymers, and differentiated fiber and other downstream products. They value their employees and abide by their guiding principles to ensure a happy, healthy and respectful work environment.
Piping design work experience including the following:
* Seven or more years of experience in designing/ drafting within the Oil & Gas industry
* Cathodic Protection (CP) technique and spinning experience highly desirable
* Work with the project team to design mechanical equipment and piping systems
* Developing scopes of work and cost estimation of mechanical and piping systems
* Reviewing vendor prints and drawings for compliance, and provide preliminary layouts and direction to CAD operators when needed.
* Travel as required
* Excellent AutoCAD knowledge and skills
* Four to five (4-5) years of sketching and routing pipe experience
* Microstation V.7 proficiency as well as Documentum
* Microsoft Office Suite
* Mechanical Engineer or Construction Engineering Degree
* Strong attention to detail
* Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs unassisted and meet all physical requirements
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available