Ogre Pte Ltd
Updated: May 16 2012
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
SCOPE OF SERVICES
a) At least 8 years of experience in doing cost engineering/ cost estimation
b) 8 years of experience in upstream
• Lead and conduct comprehensive technical studies to optimise configuration and analyse specific requirement to derive the best conceptual selection option leading to optimum project development cost option.
• Develop cost estimate for domestic and international projects development and asset acquisition, which includes cost basis, work breakdown structure, cost estimating types & application and resources planning.
• Scan domestic and global market cost data, cost indices, trending and analysis, and cost estimating techniques and standard as well as networking with equipment vendors/suppliers and construction/fabrication contractors in order to enhance market intelligence thus ensuring the cost estimate is of good accuracy and reliable.
• Develop and update project costing database and techniques & procedures for project cost estimation to comply with industry standards, regulation and company requirements.
• Participate and provide guidance in areas of cost estimate and trending to the project teams and in overall project economic studies covering the project initiation phase through the execution phases (design, procurement and tendering, fabrication) and recommend course of action on issues relating to project costing. Perform quality control and assurance specialist review, assess operating performance and study/analyse all feedbacks on cost optimisation.
• Participate in project negotiation in area of surface engineering, providing the cost analysis and benchmarking, in pursuit of business capture with host National Oil Company, partners and competitors.
• Participate in pursuance of new technology advent and project management practices to meet new technical challenges in project development and operational requirement.
• Establish, promote and enhance networking with vendors, client partners and other E&P operators to benchmark the client's competitive edge in line with industry practices.
• Participate and contribute technical standards and engineering practices to the technical professional bodies and presentation of technical papers in domestic and international seminars and conferences.
Malaysian nationals are encouraged to apply.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available