''Energy Services (IS & Commodities) Turkmenistan''
Regional Manager Industry Services
Eastern Europe, Russia, Central Asia
Min 5 years professional and managerial experience in international companies in the sales, business development, marketing position, preferably in regional positions. Preferred sectors are oil, gas, utilities, energy, civil construction and engineering companies. Consultancy business is not excluded, but preferably in the technical field. Experience of manufacturing, QA/QC and HSE processes highly desirable
- To develop new business relationships, generate and negotiate new income for Intertek MOODY Group, Industry Services, to an agreed annual target of invoiced revenue, to increase year to year
- Presenting Intertek to potential clients through direct communication in face to face meetings, telephone calls and emails
- Responsible for own lead generation and appointment setting
- Actively and successfully manage the sales process: lead generation; credentials pitch+ asking questions; solution pitch; negotiation; close; handover to the account management team
- Possess drive, motivation and acute attention to detail in ensuring all sales opportunities to Intertek are captured and explored
- To have individual responsibility for new business, and to self manage; support is available by the managing and sales directors for complex large pitches and strategies
- As a representative of Intertek at industry events and tradeshows, BDM professional manner and polished appearance will aid intention of gaining new business leads and contracts
- Managing and maintaining a pipeline (using global CRM system) and ensuring all sales administration is current
- Create and be accountable for all client proposals, contracts and any further documentation, following Intertek procedure
- A thorough understanding of clients needs and objectives incl. their Return On Investment (ROI) objectives
- Responding to tenders and requests for information in a timely manner
- To effectively interact with other departments incl. the account management and technical team
- Collecting competitor intelligence
- Ensuring Intertek remains proactive and responsive to prospective clients
- Though this is primarily a business development role, Intertek is in the process of building up Industry Services capabilities, so the individual will need to work closely with the local Commodities operations manager to ensure services can & are being be delivered as required
- Early on this may involve direct involvement in identification, recruitment and management of operational personnel
- Keeping Regional Manager and other stakeholders informed of results achieved and operational issues
Competencies to develop while in the role:
- Ability to co-ordinate and improve the pitch process by effectively providing the relevant teams with both a detailed summary of clients technical needs plus applying previous knowledge/experience in order to obtain relevant assessment strategy recommendations
- Manage a tailored sales process to achieve targets/KPI´ s incorporating consultancy
- Co-ordinate a pitch project team in order to deliver a tailored sales pitch to clients
- Confidence in presenting/speaking at industry events/workshops by effectively using a range of presentation skills i.e. body language, voice tone, etc.
- Represents Intertek at industry events and trade shows by clearly demonstrating knowledge and expertise
- Manage and maintain tailored documentation in response to client RFI and RFP
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
Nationality: Able to travel to and work in Turkmenistan without restriction
Languages: Fluency in English and Turkmeni critical. Russian desirable.
Good academic qualifications at university level: preferably commercial/ marketing/management/technical orientation. Bridging both the commercial and the financial side. Strong technical affinity is a great advantage.
Skills, knowledge and experiences required:
- proven success in sales ability and demonstrable full knowledge of the sales process
- confident negotiator and ability to ''close the deal''
- strong client management skills and ability to keep promises
- capable of hands on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions
- a positive and determined approach to researching and analyzing new business opportunities
- ability to use own initiative and pay close attention to detail
- ability to cope with competing demands and to prioritize tasks
- strong communication skills in all forms incl. written, oral, email, telephone, and presentation
- excellent organizational and time management skills
- positive attitude to dealing with people
- capable to work independently, and having responsibility as an individual
Functional Competencies required:
- confidence to present a tailored presentation to potential client team by effectively using a range of presentation skills i.e. body language, voice tone, etc.
- ability to deliver a tailored sales process to achieve targets/KPI´s by generating leads, asking probing questions, using most appropriate features and benefits based on clients needs and matching with a tailored solution
- ability to identify new business opportunities using hit wise/relevant research tools/sector specific targeting and cold calling
- ability to identify problematic/critical issues and recommend solutions
- ability to manage and maintain accurate and accessible tailored documentation i.e. Presentations/proposals to meet clients needs
- ability to co-ordinate the pitch process by effectively providing the relevant teams with a summary of clients technical and marketing needs in order to obtained relevant assessment strategy recommendations
A dynamic and focused individual who gets things done
Analytical and structured - with an operational approach
An open and honest management style.
A career-progressing individual, who will work hard and comply with deadlines.
A person who can create solid links across the organisation, with the staff and peer colleagues and internationally with his peers, earning and getting their respect through his performance.
An ability to - over shorter periods - deal with high workloads.
Very good presentation and negotiation skills.
Charismatic personality with personal integrity
Natural leader with a strong team spirit and ability to build a team
Credible person with ability to trust to others
Strong customer orientation
Strategic thinking in variants, ability to define priorities
Informative and communicative
Cost conscious and modest
High level of self-control and self sufficiency in reaching set goals
Out-of-box thinking, creativity
Open minded person with straight forward approach
Pleasant, patient, optimistic personality
Positive life approach and pro-activity
Loyal and credible person with strong commitment to employer and reaching of goals
Relationship Builder (networking)
Ability and will to listen to others
Flexible personality able to work in international environment
Strong personal integrity
Sense of humour
An attractive compensation package which will depend on the professional quality, experience and expertise of the selected candidate.