Updated: Mar 14 2013
||Derrickman, Well Servicing & Testing
||$30.00 - $36.00 per hour
Closed - No longer accepting applications
In this position you will be responsible for:
- All work above the rig floor.
- Watching and maintaining proper well control characteristics.
- The rate of fluid circulation and the preventative maintenance program.
- Guiding the pipe off the racking platform while tripping in and out of the hole.
- Obtaining and implementing instructions from Driller and Rig Manager.
- Helping to identify potential equipment problems.
- Rigging up pumps, pump lines and accumulator lines properly.
- Assisting in cleaning and painting as required by the driller.
- Assisting in moving the rig, rigging up and down.
- Listen and watch when others are showing and demonstrating servicing operations, ask questions.
- Minimun Class 5 Drivers License
- Current Commerial Drivers Abstract with no more then 6 demerits
- Current H2S Alive and Standard First Aid
Must live or be able to relocate to one of these locations: Nisku/Edmonton AB, Red Deer AB, Grande Prairie AB, Brooks AB, Lloydminster AB, Ardmore AB, Estevan SK
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available